Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{ sigh....}

I have so many new thoughts for this spring and wanted desperately to get them out. For one, they are pretty good ideas and two, these ideas are taking up valuable space in my brain so they must get out! But I fear this blog post is not meant to be, it has taken me two days to get this far....The images I need have suddenly vanished, my internet keeps freezing....if I see END TASK pop up one more time I may cry.....I have tried it on two different computers, with images and without, and I am giving up....for now. I don't know if it is the computers or me, or both but our fresh new spring ideas will have to wait for another day.....but what doesn't have to wait is a comment from you! Remember we are still counting your comments for Cans for Comments....less than a week left so get busy and help us fill empty tummy's in our community! Thanks!

4 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

I HEAR YA WITH THE "END TASK"! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK YOU BLOG, BE ON FACEBOOK AND CHECK MY E-MAIL IF THAT KEEPS COMING UP?! MUST BE IN THE MODEM WIRES! WELL HOPE TOMORROW IS BETTER!

Anonymous said...

What a noble cause...Glad to be a part of it. Hang in there with the blog.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Sorry you are having trouble with your posts! Can't wait to see/hear your ideas!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE looking at the pictures you both have taken.

Add a can from me!