Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{ a few of our faves....}

As promised here are a few of Kimberly's shots from Saturday....I've posted a lot ofcouple shots...we just couldn't narrow it down...I love them all, can't pick a favorite, well....I take that back....wait til you see the last image. I think maybe I saved the best for last...scroll down, slowly though....don't wiz past these first few images, you'll miss some good stuff...and tell me what you think. Am I right?























Drum roll please.......










Are you kidding me with this????

LOVE IT! Am I right, is this the best one?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

K and K.... you make my job very easy.. you beautiful people!!!

Smiles,
Kimberly "C1"

Anonymous said...

You are right, the last one of Kelly and Kevin is the best!!! They are all sooooo good, Kimberly and Elizabeth, you are the best
ever!! Mike and I really appreciate your skills, your insight, your ability to see beyond the traditional shot. We also appreciate the way you accepted all of us, let us in to your heads and hearts which made us all love you more than we can say. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Kelly said...

Ahhhh!! I love them all!!!! The last one is soooo good!!! I am so excited and honored to have all of these wonderful pictures!!!

why do I get the feeling that Kev and I will be taking a trip to Beacon to take out a second mortgage??? hee heee!!!

Sarah said...

The last is my favorite!

You get the prettiest brides!