Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{ Lucky...}

that's me. Lucky to have this amazing job, doing what I love, working for this amazingly talented & giving woman and lucky to met the people I do through my work.



Remember Kelly & Kevin?

Sure you do, how could you forget our cruising bride & groom?

This past Saturday was Kelly & Kevin's wedding reception and oh what a fun Saturday it was! The more time I spend around them and their friends & family, the more I like them (eight days on a cruise ship just wasn't enough!) Kim and I were talking about Kelly, Kevin & crew today and I told her if we hadn't been lucky enough to photograph their wedding and just met them on the street, they are so the kind of people I would want to be friends with, they are just that fabulous! But we were lucky enough to get to spend a fun filled week with them and photograph their wedding.....how fabulous is that? Enjoy some of my reception shots....and watch for some of Kim's faves tomorrow (or the next day....you know us!)









Girls, thanks for letting us into your circle. You rock!

Hey, where is Christi?







Kelly has the prettiest natural smile....ever.



Kelly & Kevin had over 400 guests...

this cake doesn't look like it would fed that many huh?

No need to worry, every table had their own cupcake bouquet!

Love it...& I'll take two!





Love it!





Work it out there Soulja Boy!

Kevin is so much fun. All evening he kept asking us,

"Will you put down the cameras and have some fun?"

Oh we did....believe me, on and off the dance floor.

Thanks Kev!




:)



Ok, I am not going to be modest here......I am incredibly

proud of this shot.

My favorite to date.

EVER.

They are genuinely happy and in love with each other.

I so LOVE love.



Thanks for the spectacular evening guys! Peace & Love to you both! E~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't wait to see them all!!! Elizabeth... I totally agree that that picture is the BEST ever!!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

I can see it hanging above the fireplace (that I don't have) or in the bedroom!!

Thanks again for all you two have done to make my days special!!!

Kelly "the bride"

Sarah said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! And that cake...mmmm.