Thursday, March 19, 2009

{ Whistle while you work....}

Today I have been busy putting together our Easter scene for Saturday. Not a small task by any means....I have had this scene in my head for a few months and it just amazes me how after a few hours of hauling limestone in and out of the studio, balancing large tree limbs in little buckets to create just the right "canopy" of branches, and stuffing cracks and crevasses with moss & dirt, the scene I have been imaging is brought to life right in front of me. After some tweaking and rearranging, I believe it is finally finished and dare I say...... it is ADORABLE!

Except for one minor mishap with the glue gun and my thumb,
everything came together

swimmingly.....


Just ask the ducks!


We have a few spots left if you would like to have the cutest
Easter portraits EVER!
Call the studio, 260.563.7828, if you have any questions!


And don't forget we have just a few weeks to collect comments for cans! Keep up the good work!




9 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

I AM SOOOOO UPSET WE CAN'T BE THERE SATURDAY! LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE REALLY CUTE! WAY TO BE CREATIVE!

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful! Thanks Elizabeth for your creative mind and hard work on this Easter scene! I can't wait to create wonderful images on Saturday.

Smiles
Kimberly

Sarah said...

OH MY! Those ducks are ADORABLE!

I thought I would sit out this special, but again, OH MY! Those ducks are ADORABLE!!

And you do look like Snow White Elizabeth!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Thank you thank you ....the job of set designer is one of my favorites! Now I must go and pull the Christmas decorations out of the front window and come up with something springy before the passer-byers and window shoppers start protesting!

Elizabeth

P.S. - Sarah, it's the lily white skin that makes me look like snow white!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Beautiful! I wish we could get the girls in there, but we just can't right now!!! LOVELY!!!!

Lizzy said...

Hey, Don't know if I am going to make it home in time for our pictures on Sat. Can we re-schedule?

Anonymous said...

Um...HELLO, THAT is why you guys are the best. AMAZING scene, what an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Um...HELLO, THAT is why you guys are the best. AMAZING scene, what an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

You gals are so good I had to publish it twice!! OR I didn't know what I was doing!! Prolly a bit of both!