Tuesday, March 10, 2009

{ quack. }




So I have a question for you..... Do little girls still wear Easter bonnets? Yes, no? Does your little girl have one yet? What about a dapper vest for your little guy? Yes, no? Fabulous either way! Our Easter special this year could go either way....dressy or casual....Picture it...a little "pond", fuzzy little ducklings swimming, flowers, butterflies....all things spring! Join us on Saturday March 21st for our Children's Easter Special, we have a few sessions left so call the studio to schedule, 260.563.7828, or if you want to know more! Special packages available!!!
Fuzzy ducklings, spring smiles, & chocolate bunnies......... Easter bonnets optional.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love baby ducks. Good choice! Those baby chickens last year...and those kids that loved them too much...I about had an anxiety attack. I think the ducks are sturdier!

Lizzy said...

We don't have hats or vests, but we do have brother/sister outfits. Yes once again my children will match. I am doing this now, cause I know in a few years they will not want to be in matching clothing. Logan has a romper this year and Tori has a matching dress. It will be very cute and awesome!!!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

We don't do hats, but the fanciest frilliest dresses, YES!!! My girls love dresses that twirl :) They are ballerinas at heart :)