Friday, January 30, 2009

{ Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you....}













on a sea cruise! The bags are packed, the kids have been kissed at least a thousand times today, (with only a few thousands hugs and kisses left to go yet today!) our toes are perfectly polished (thanks Shark!) and we are READY to set sail on the Springer-Evenson wedding cruise! Woo-hoo! Are we excited????......yeah, just a little bit! The day can't go fast enough! We will be back in the studio on Tuesday, February 10th....with oodles of pictures to share! See you then!

2 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

I SO WISH I COULD BE YOU! THINK OF US STUCK HERE IN THE SNOW! IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK. WHO'S BLOG SPOT WILL I STALK?! HAVE A GREAT TIME AND BE CAREFUL!
TIFF

Rhonda said...

OOhhh fun!! I've been to all of those ports from a cruise there my self. You will have SO MUCH FUN!! I'm so jealous!! ENJOY!!