Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{ tooting my own horn....}

Last night while checking our blog my super smart and ultra supportive husband asked me why I didn't post any of my images from Brittany & Kyle's wedding. I always come home from a wedding and tell him about my "shot of the day" and then post it along with Kimberly's amazing wedding images on our blog. Well, this time I forgot, and I can't believe I did because at Brittany and Kyle's wedding I had not one favorite, but three. Now, I still have LOTS to learn about wedding photography, but I am super proud of these images, so with out further ado.....here are my top three from the day...I LOVE them!!! Slowly but surely I am catching on!


I was just testing light, but LOVED her silhouette.


Love, love, love this one....it's my version of one of Kimberly's poses.



The bride, groom, and wedding party were all so fun and smiley, but when
they did serious....WOW! Blew me away! Seriously,
did you catch the image of the Bride sitting
on the chair in the previous post....WOW!!!
.

1 comment:

FROG PRINCESS said...

OKAY SO CAN I DRESS UP IN MY WEDDING DRESS AND YOU GUYS TAKE SOME PICS OF ME! GREAT SHOTS LADIES! IF YOU EVER NEED TO PRACTICE I WILL COME DOWN WITH MY DRESS AND YOU CAN USE ME! GREAT WORK!