Tuesday, January 27, 2009

{ Stuck on you....}

You will L-O-V-E this Special Occasion session....I know I do!!! It is super simple, no kiddie prep work on your part, no new outfits....just jeans on boys and we will supply the "Mom" heart tattoo....every boy's first love is their Mama right? For the girls, we will supply the pretty pink tutu and white tank. Barefeet on everyone! Easy peasy.....but oh so cute....I could eat this images up!
With the session everyone will receive one 8x10 of their choice in black & white with the tattoos and tutus in color. The perfect Valentine!





Seriously, I can't wait....Saturday, February 14th....and book soon we are already filling up, and haven't even advertised for it yet! It's going to be big!!!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Too Too CUTE!!

You guys always have the best ideas. That is one of the reasons why I love you.

That, and you always make me look 20 pounds thinner!!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the Kids!!! I love this special and very excited to start creating special portraits for each and every spceial mommy!

Smiles
Kimberly

FROG PRINCESS said...

THOSE KIDS ARE TOOO CUTE! ALMOST AS CUTE AS MINE!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCTS. I AM VERY EXCITED!
TIFF

Lizzy said...

I am excited about the session. I am glad that I already have a time set up!!!! Your specials are the best.