Tuesday, January 13, 2009

{ Snow what fun it is....}

Ok, I hate cold weather, but when you have a three year old at home, sometimes you just have to brave the elements and get out there in it.......










and I am so glad we did this weekend . Honestly, there were times I wasn't sure who was having more fun~ me, Tater or my husband. It was a blast.....and there is more snow on the way!

The perfect way to end an afternoon of sledding.....hot chocolate for the little one, tea for mommy and coffee for daddy!


Oh, and I apologize for the color of these images.....the camera was in the car from photographing newborns at the hospital, I just grabbed it and started shooting....didn't want to miss a minute of Tate's fun. My only regret, I didn't have the video camera because his laugh when he was flying down the hill......priceless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you CUTE! It is fun to find our inner child.
Smiles
Kimberly

Lizzy said...

Scott and Tori love playing in the snow. Scott loves the snowmobile, while Tori just wants to play in the snow. It is really cute to see them together.