Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{ Where to start...}

First of all a *BIG* thank you to Kelly, Kevin and crew for making us feel so welcome and apart of the group....you were all amazing! Secondly, well, there is just so much to say about the week, we did, saw and experienced so much! I will try and re-cap but I know I will forget something, but here goes.


San Juan, St. Thomas, shopping, Rum Punch, skyride, eating, sun,
hottub, St. Maarten, Kelly cried, Wedding, everyone cried, Beach Bar,
eating again, Antigua, catamaran trip, sun, beaches, Rum Punch,
eating, Love & Marriage game show, Vortex nightclub, Dancing, Singing,
St. Lucia, shopping, more eating, sun, Barbados, snorkeling, ugh more
Rum Punch, sand, sun, more eating, The Quest, more food, shopping,
day at sea, volleyball, San Juan.....home





That's it! Again, I know I forgot something, the week was jam packed and flew by! Check out some of Kimberly's images from the week. They aren't in any particular order, I just started posting! We both shot so many, it's gonna take awhile to sort through them all! Enjoy!






Kim & I LOVE this one!



Seriously, I know this looks fake, but it is straight out of the camera, no Photoshop at all!
Can you believe the color?









Kelly had a different swimsuit everyday, it was so cute and it was her wedding cruise so why not?





Our Catamaran excursion...seriously fun! I have NEVER seen water so blue.





















Home sweet home for a week.





This little guy was AMAZING. Really, I've never seen a two year old who was so well behaved.











Snorkling.



Kelly & her brother Todd.




Kelly posed on every bar we visited!








Hanging out in front of the San Juan airport.




These are my favorite images from the trip.





While in St. Thomas Kimberly picked up a new lens. You know I had to try it out during
the ceremony....it gets in there TIGHT! Just the way I love to shoot! I was standing pretty far back and this is what I got, straight out of the camera! LOVE it! Love it, love it, love it!





See how dark the sky is? The day of the ceremony it sprinkled for maybe 5 minutes,
then it was beautiful. You know it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day!



Love, this one! If you look closely you can see a little tear....she was the
most emotional, best crier EVER! That so surprised me! Kim can tell you
normally I can peg a "crier" I never guessed Kelly would be one, and a cute crier at that!














Again, the new lens ROCKS!!! Thanks Kim, so sorry you will never get to use it during a

wedding because I LOVE it and don't think I can share it!!!!!





Love, love, love his shadow over the Josh & Becky in the sand. Too cute!


Give us some time and I am sure as we sort through the thousands of images we will have more to post!

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a trip! Lots of friendships made... I even shed a few tears as we left the airport. Kelly and Kevin I can't thank you enough.... you included Elizabeth and I in your family and made us feel such a part of your special week. C1 and C2 thank you very much.

Cheers
Kimberly

Sarah said...

I'm glad you're back... I missed you!