Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{ swimming with the fishes....}

Can we rock those goggles or what?
Seriously, everyone else got NORMAL black
goggles, but they gave me YELLOW???? Don't they know red heads don't do bright yellow?
What are those things on my face????

Even underwater they are so cute, everybody with me now..."awwwww......."
(The girl never takes a bad picture, even Kelly's snorkeling pictures are cute! I am insanely jealous....)

Still rocking the yellow googles!
Peace friends!!


Have a great day!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE...can you hear us laughing!!!! I didn't really notice the day of however you know pictures don't LIE!! Nice goggles C2 you made me belly laugh and cross my legs (know what I mean girls!)

Smiles
Normal goggles girl C1

FROG PRINCESS said...

LOOK HOW BLUE THAT WATER IS!!! YOU GUYS AGAIN, LOOK GREAT!

Lizzy said...

What a fun time that must have been. I think the yellow goggles make you look happy. Yellow is the color of sunshine and happy thoughts. So I think yellow suits you just fine Elizabeth

Sarah said...

glad the air spout matched! and that water is beautiful!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

I kept mistaking C2 for part of the excursion crew with those extra fancy goggles on! See you ladies Saturday! Nate