Thursday, February 26, 2009

{ Take your "Tater" to work day...}

Yesterday I did the unthinkable. I brought my 3 year old to work with me. On the way to the studio we had the talk, "Don't touch any pictures, don't touch any glass....don't touch anything! And mostly, stay out of Kimberly's way." He did pretty well, except for the part about staying out of Kim's way. He adores Kimberly, or Paul's Mommy as he like to call her and thank God Kimberly loves kids because during lunch I looked over at him and not only was he hanging on her like an old sweatshirt, but he was also "sharing" her sandwich with her (she doesn't have "germ" issues like I do!). Oh well, just another day in paradise around here!
Tate....he is a snuggler! And look at those filthy socks.
The kid has more crocs than anyone I know, and insists on
socks or barefeet....he is a free spirit like his mommy!
And of course we had to bring our favorite toys for the day.
Our house it is super hero central. Tater can tell you
just about every super and his (or her) powers, aliases,
and arch nemesises...he is serious about his supers!
P.S. - I am having a "Supers" party for this birthday in July,
and I want a super to drop in during the party...anyone know
where I can find one? I am willing to purchase a super suit if
someone would like to apply for the part!(Uncle Mattie, I'm talking to you!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tater is definately rocking that faux-hawk!! Nate

Anonymous said...

C2 LOVED having Tate with us for the day!!! I love the hear "Pauls Mommy" it makes me smile! Thanks for a happy day.

Hey Nate...you may need to touch up that faux-hawk soon...!

Smiles
Kimberly

FROG PRINCESS said...

tater is too cute! just want to squeeze him!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a great day!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I'm emailing you with some info, but wanted to leave a comment for more soup!!!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Ok, I don't have your email, leave it in a comment for me :)

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Carmen,
I am curious now....definitely e-mail me! elizabeth@kimberlysphotos.com

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Love the Tater workday!!! He is such a doll!!!

I think maybe NATE could be a super??? hmm.... think about it!!!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.