Wednesday, July 23, 2008

{ The ties that bind...}


















Want to know something???? Family sessions at our clients homes are one of my favorite things.... really I LOVE them! Not only are the kids soooo much more relaxed, but everyone is, because they are on their HOME turf! Plus, you can so get a feel for what is important to a family by visiting their home...and this family Kim photographed in Carmel...they are way into each other! Pictures dotted the walls, children's artwork hung on the refrigerator, and they were just comfortable being together...


I hope people come into my home and say, wow her kitchen counter tops may be dated, and her linoleum floor is older than dirt but they LOVE their son and it is all about him! Yea, that's what I want.....


Thanks Mila for sharing your afternoon and wonderful family with us!

4 comments:

starfitch said...

Hey, I know them! :-) You got so lucky with that one...they are an amazing family full of love and are SO zen about their gorgeous home and kids. You got a wonderful picture in my favorite spot too...that awesome outdoor sectional. Mila, these are fantastic!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I am with you on how you want others to see you!!! I have been so incredibly blessed with my two girls and I hope they know how much I love them! I hope the world knows that I value them and the One who gave them to me above all else!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you updated the blog...I check it EVERY DAY to see what you are up too...

The Carrels said...

Yeah...Love the shots of Mila's family!