Friday, July 25, 2008

{ Meet my alter ego...}

Have you seen the M&M commercial with the average joes doing their thing and the poof...they are M&M's...I have wanted to do that since the first time I saw the commercial. Today I had some free time in the morning so I visited becomeanmm.com and ta da.....
what do you think? Do we look alike? Ravishing red hair...check. Flip flops...check. Coffee/tea mug...double check...yep, that's my alter ego.
I had so much fun creating my M&M, I just had to try Kimberly.....

here she is...pretty cute huh? Just for fun go to www.becomeanmm.com and give it a try. After you create your M & save it there is an e-mail option...e-mail me your look alike at elizabeth@kimberlysphotos.com....and for your trouble, I will send you....what else? Something M&M and fabulous!




1 comment:

FROG PRINCESS said...

SHOULD HAVE MADE KIMS HEELS RED! VERY CUTE LADIES! DO I SEE NEW BUSINESS CARDS IN YOUR FUTURE?!