Thursday, July 3, 2008

{ Celebrate ...}

Don't you love that the 4th falls on a Friday this year? How cool is that??? We have big plans ~ a HUGE party tonight with friends, and I swear the fireworks display they put on rivals that of the one the city we live in does....and then it's work, work, work in the yard. Landscaping, gardening, planting, mowing...all the things Tate & I love to do, but my husband...not so much. Let me take that back, he loves yard work, but he hates that he always gets stuck doing the "gross" work i.e. ~ scooping the doggy doo out of the yard, moving the logs and rocks with the creepy crawlies underneath, and dealing with any funky odors or mystery substances that are lurking in the dark corners of the garage & yard... etc. Well, someone's got to do it, plus I've changed way more dirty diapers then he has...so I say we are even!

Have a happy & safe 4th everyone!

No comments: