Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kim & I split a WHOLE cake today...

seriously.....it was one of those Baby White cakes you get in the bakery section of the grocery store, actually I prefer to think of it as a cupcake on steroids. It was warranted today, sitting in front of a computer and talking to a computer customer service rep. do that strange things to a girl, things that only cake can fix. Alas, while we both feel a little better, my conscience is telling me I will need to spend a little more time on the treadmill tonight....



On the brighter side....we have a winner for our Old Navy Gift Card. It was done strictly scientifically, I think, we used the website random.org to pick a number between 1 & 9, that way it was totally unbiased. Now, drum roll please....

EMILY ~ lucky comment number six! Emily e-mail me at elizabeth@kimberlysphotos.com and I will get your gift card in the mail to you! Congrats...

What FABULOUS thing are we giving away next....that's for me to know and you to find out...soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls,

Glad to see that you are updating a little more often. Still sounds like you are having way too much fun without me though. Keep it up. You girls are great.

Dawn

Emily said...

Woo hoo! I feel honored to be your winner.

Hey, the photos from Marielle's party are SOOO adorable. You did a fabulous job. I can't wait to see others. We've always known these kids are beautiful, but having a nice photo of them at a fun moment just brings out their beauty even more!