Friday, May 30, 2008

{ It's the simple things....}


Isn't it funny how the simplest things in life can create the biggest smiles? Take the blog comments & e-mails we receive from all of you....you wouldn't believe how we look forward to reading them! They are the first things we check in the morning and the last thing we check in the evening before we head home. They make our day so keep blogging ~ your comments are the cherries on top of a chocolate frosted cupcake ~ they just make life more delicious!


Check these out....how could they not bring a smile to your face?Tiffany Anderson made them for us, the rug & Tate swing seat for me and a Boys Club sign for Kim ~ adorable huh? I can't wait to get them home, the rug will look fantastic in my kitchen! The colors will be perfect ~ BE BRAVE NOT BEIGE, is the motto around my house. Thank God I have a husband who doesn't mind color!
And because we are talking about the simple, happy, delicious moments
life delivers us I must mention the fantastic lunch we had the pleasure of smackin' our lips around. (It's me, you had to know I would mention food of some sort!)

Have you been to the Cruise Thru Cafe yet?
I hate to quote Rachel Ray, but I feel it describes the experiece best, "Yumm-O"!The sandwiches are so good, they taste so fresh and the homemade potato chips.....
hmmm.....just a minute I am drooling.

Ok, I'm back. So try the Cruise Thru, it is an unexpected pleasure.
(I am ashamed to admit we have ate there two days in a row....)
What brings a smile to your face? Hope your weekend is full of happy moments!



1 comment:

starfitch said...

That sandwich looks delish!

I'm almost too excited about the Portrait Party on Friday! It's gonna be a HOT one!