Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{ Chickens, cows & a cookout }

Great food + great friends = happy Elizabeth & Kimberly !


Lots to do today after a long weekend off, so I am keeping this entry short & will let Kim's fun & candid pics tell the story of our Saturday evening get together. Thanks Sarah & Ryan for the food & fun! Hope everyone's long weekend was happy!


Kim & Jon cheesing it up for the camera,

well one of them is cheesing anyway !

"Be still & know that I am God....."




Bumps, bruises, dirt & all ~ dang if she isn't still so cute!
The evenings hostess & host, Sarah & Ryan
Reach for the sky Victor
Somehow, I always find myself hanging our with the toddler set.

Kids are just cool.


One minute best buddies & the next worst enemies.
Chicken, it's what's for dinner!

(sorry, vegans I couldn't help myself!)



Watcha lookin' at???


Moo. Just hanging out.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we had a fabulous time! Thanks for coming! and she is cute...dirt, bruises and blood!

Lizzy said...

All the kids are super cute! I love the sunset, how do you manage to capture that? I envy your camera!!! You all are great!