Wednesday, May 21, 2008

{ I am voting....will you? }



WMEE is hosting the first ever "Baby Idol" contest and one of our clients, Lillian B., or Lilly Bug, Lilly Pie, or Miss Lilly as I like to call her ( I am a nicknamer, my son Tate has 10 different nicknames he answers to {for example, Tater, Tate-o, Tate-o cakes, Tater Bug, Buster or most recently, Fred} if you hang with me you get a nickname ~ even my cars get named! ~ but I digress....) anyway our little Lilly is a contestant, and if I may be so bold, the cutest contestant and we think obvious choice! (We are a LITTLE partial!) Tomorrow is the voting for the A-C group of babies and we need you to go to http://www.wmee.com/ and vote for baby Lillian B.!!!


Lilly & her mommy & daddy thank you!

2 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

gotta love those curls and teeth!!thank you ladies!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.