Thursday, May 22, 2008

{ Important notables....}

First things first, don't forget about Lillian B. ~ she needs your vote today! Jump over to www.wmee.com and cast your Baby Idol vote!

Speaking of "Idol"....Congrats to David Cook ~ who has Kokomo connections I hear...

Our fabulous organization guru, Sarah is super excited the San Antonio Spurs have made it into the Western Conference Finals! Whoohoo ~ ok so they lost last night to the Lakers, it was close though and her boy #22 did great!....

And finally, I am sure you have all heard by now, Indianapolis is hosting the 2012 Super Bowl! To say that I am ecstatic is an understatement! I am currently planning my Super Bowl bash ~ and if the Colts are in it you are all invited to the party! Party at Elizabeth's house!

Believe in Blue!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love you guys. You all are great to hang out with. I am very thankful that I am getting to know you and have your friendships. I look forward to a life long friendship.

David Cook is wonderful. We were happy he won. Also Go Colts. We love them lots.