Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{ Weigh in...week one...}

Week one of our weight loss is done and over....so far so good. I lost 3 lbs.....yea me!!! Kimberly lost zero and is holding....that's ok....we have discussed some changes she can make going into week two so we will see....and if you need some inspiration (as we did this afternoon when we were contemplating ordering a small cheese pizza ) google Bob Harper (from the Biggest Loser)WOW....his yoga moves moved us and needless to say the remainder of our mid-afternoon snack got chucked into the trash

Team, if you haven't weighed in today and e-mailed me your loss (or gain....we'll all have those weeks) please do so that way I can keep track as we move closer to our team goal!

Go team go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok....I can't eat everything I want so I have added more coffee to my daily routine......WOW! I am sleepy and a little on the slap happy side today, can coffee do that????? As you read I am holding, keeping positive for next week. Good luck everyone.

P.S. Bob is hot!

Smiles,
Kimberly

Lizzy said...

Weighting in is not my favorite thing to do, but I did lose one pound this week. It is not a huge loss, but it is a loss. I also want to tell you that I love the pics you took of the kids. They are awesome!! How am I to decide what to get?

Anonymous said...

I don't read your blog very often (usually only when my wife wants me to look at more pictures she's had taken), but I decided to check it out today and I see you've started a weight loss group. Good for you! I hope you're all able to reach your goals.

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Thanks sgraft25, you are so sweet! We need all the support we can get, especially at the holidays!!

Elizabeth & Kimberly