Wednesday, July 18, 2007

{ Knee slappin', toe tappin' time at the fair....}

Check her out! Isn't she beautiful!

Cheese it up for the camera boys!
Out and about at the fair!


Kickin' things up at the 4-H fair!

Only Kim & I would be daring enough
to wear heels to the fair!


We had a GREAT lunch at the fair today. Kim & I met our dear friend, and studio organizer extraordinaire Sarah today for lunch, as always when the three of us are together, it was a hoot! It was SOOO fun spending our lunch outdoors, bumping into so many friendly faces, and have I mentioned the pie? I absolutely LOVE fair food, and I am sure that doesn't come as to big a shock to many of you......but truly it is a BIG part of why I even go to the fair!

If you happen to be at the fair tomorrow night be sure and stop by cheer Victor on in his first ever dirt bike race ( or offer some comfort to Kim, she will be a nervous wreck I'm sure!)





























No comments: