Wednesday, July 25, 2007

{ Bama Breezes, Sandy Beaches....and Red Heels!?}








What do those three things have in common? Absolutely nothing, execpt this blog post...




First off, the Bama Breeze Tour. My husband and I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert in Indy last night, (this is my 10th one!) and we had a BLAST, but phew...am I tired!!! We danced in the grass under the stars, sang with gusto and and chatted with our fellow "Parrotheads"! But I am finding out as the day goes on, I am not the young sprite I used to be....I am TIRED!!! Thirty is right around the corner and I can't handle the late nights like I used to! Good thing Jimmy only rolls into town once a year...Fins Up!



Next up, Red Heels. Kim and I are searching for some great red shoes. Heels are preferred but other than that we are up for anything! Strappy, open-toed, closed toed....it doesn't matter ~ just as long as they are red heels! So if any of you are out and about or surfing the net and stumble upon a cute pair let us know PLEASE!



And finally, and probably most importantly.....we are headed back to FLORIDA'S sandy beaches! We are planning our beach excursion over fall break so check your calendars, and plan to travel to Florida with us! Last year was soooo fun, and this year promises to be even better! More details to follow.....

2 comments:

starfitch said...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_40/602-5607589-5280629?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000JR7CMS

Hope that link works! These are very high and very red but I love them. I love the cork heel.

Christy said...

Hey GIRLS!!!
I will search for heels, but I just wanted to let you know how much I loved the pictures of my 3 boys!! My gosh you made them look gorgeous!!! ok...they are! I have watched the video of the pics over and over and show it to anyone who will look!!! They all love it! anyway, your customer service is great and you are so creative...what a great team!!
AND Elizabeth...after all those hours I spent there the other day...I had no idea you were a fellow PARROTHEAD!! I didn't go this year or last year (not the best place to go if you are prego!!) but had gone the previous 4 years! I LOVE JIMMY!!!!
I am sure I will be in soon!!
Christy