Friday, July 27, 2007

{ Eek!!! We need help....}














Ok, so here it is. Kimberly has been asked by a local wedding magazine to submit an image for consideration for their cover on an upcoming issue....AHHHHH! We are sooo excited, but the catch is we can only submit ONE image, and we can't pick just ONE! We have sifted through HUNDREDS of potential brides and wedding images and narrowed it down to these five. Believe me it wasn't easy, Kimberly's photographed so many beautiful brides!

They are looking for something cutting edge, a "metropolitan" look and of course a STUNNING bride. We feel this bride fits that description....she is beautiful, was so GREAT to work with and as sweet as they come! So what do you think? Look these five over and cast your vote! Our deadline is August 15th, YIKES!, so don't wait.......thanks a bunch!

11 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

MY VOTE IS THE SECOND ONE LEANING BACK ON THE STEPS. GOOD LUCK! THEY ARE ALL GREAT SHOTS (WOULD YOU EXPECT ANYTHING LESS!)
TIFF

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

My top picks are the second, third and fourth, with the third spinning bride as my favorite. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for picture #2. The perspective is awesome, and it's just a really nice photo. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I recommend the last picture. That is one hot bride.

starfitch said...

As much as I love the second image, I vote for four closely followed by five because you can see her pretty face.

Anonymous said...

All are great and you know better than I what the going thing is but I lean toward 4 or 5.
KP

Anonymous said...

I vote for the spinning bride one. The others don't look urban enough to me, but the photos are all great (as always!). Can I buy the proofs? Just kidding.

Scott

Anonymous said...

If I had my choice, I would want my wedding picture to be #5. This one makes the bride look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

#4 is amazing!

Michelle S. said...

Hi-
Matt and I really like #4 with the green door. #2 is certainly the most urban- it looks like many homes in Baltimore! However, the picture in #4 is great.
Hasn't anyone asked for any golfing wedding pictures??? ha
Michelle Salb

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Thanks everyone for voting! After much thought, we decided on the "spin" image (#3). Your thoughts and comments all help tremendously!!!