Thursday, August 27, 2009

{ out of touch and out of time....}


So once again I am so sorry we have be neglectful of our blog....how does that saying go??? Time flies when you are having fun....well time has been just soaring by us! It seems like just the other day I was blowing up the beach balls and rafts for the beach and now the kids are back in school and before you know it, Christmas will be in all the stores..... I am just not ready for it! Has time always went by so fast and I just never noticed or does it just start to fly by when you become a parent and are trying desperately to hang on to every little day, making memories for your family at every turn.....


Hope your summer was happy and here's to fall!

2 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

thanks for the blog! i was having withdrawl! i need to do mine too i guess. maybe tomorrow! have a great day! cute pic too!

Anonymous said...

oh, and I love the new look of the website!

the shark