Thursday, August 6, 2009

{ fill in the blank.....}

Chicks Head Into Chicago And G.....O....
....and what? We tried to think of a catchy acronym and couldn't quite get it....what can you come up with??? A little help please....
Last weekend Kimberly & I, along with three super talented, beautiful and fun woman headed up to Chicago for a Bridal Expo.....the experience was unforgettable! In true Kimberly & Elizabeth style, we got lost heading to the hotel, but really if that was the worst thing we did all weekend, I think we were in good shape! The expo was fabulous and we made some great connections with some brides, and our helpers/friends that went along....they were in a word AMAZING! Truly, they all stepped up to the plate and blew us away! Words cannot express our gratitude Sarah, Kelly and Tiffany.... a million thanks! Take a peek at our booth and set up.......
the final product!

Really, we are pretty cute aren't we???
Oh, and let's just squelch a rumor before it starts, I do realize I
look like I am expecting in this picture. I am NOT!
....oh my !!! It's the dress, and the
way I am standing, yea that's it.
Who took this picture????

A little something for the brides to remember
us by....they were a hit!







Thanks girls, you rock!!!
{p.s. Fabulous shoes girls...}









So there you have it. Chicago Bridal Expo 2009!

6 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

CAN WE TALK ABOUT FABULOUS SHOES! I HAD FLATS ON THAT WERE REALLY NOT COMFY! I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD CUTE ONES ON SO THE PAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT! I DID HAVE A GREAT TIME THOUGH!

FROG PRINCESS said...

p.s next time i will have great shoe!(if there is a next time!)

Christi said...

Looks like Chicago was a fun time!!! Forget the shoes - Love the polka dot dress!! So cute!!!! Hope the trip was a success!!!!

Kelly Evenson said...

I had a total blast with you two!!! I really enjoyed being on the other side of the wedding planning process!!

Any excuse to talk about how wonderful the two of you are and how spectacular your photos are is a gift!!

Thanks again for inviting me along and bringing tears to my eyes for like the 4 millionth time!!

Love you both!!!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Hey, just had to let you know...put the new beach pictures in the frame last night and Alea is having a blast telling everyone who she is in the pictures!!! Great job, once again gals :)

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Carmen,

Awww...so glad Alea is enjoying her pics! She is a cutie!

Eliz. & Kim :)