Thursday, October 9, 2008

{ Do you think I forgot...}

about our Christmas Card drawing? Well, I didn't...I have just been swamped desinging Christmas cards. It's that time of year again already! So anyway, back to the drawing. I used the number generator from our friends at random.org and the lucky number was.....

2
Katie Craft you have won 25 of the cutest Christmas cards this side of the Mississippi! Congrats!
P.S.....funny thing, truth be told number 2 was not the first number the random generator picked. The first number was #1. This was funny to me because 1. Kimberly was the first to leave a message and sorry my friend, but you can't win and 2. I received an e-mail from a client/friend saying they didn't want to be first because number 1 never gets picked! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! I never win anything so that is awesome! I am so excited!! :)

Katie

starfitch said...

Oh, figures. :-) Enjoy the cards, Katie!