Thursday, September 4, 2008

{ Indescribably beautiful....}







There is nothing, NOTHING, in this world as miraculous and beautiful as a baby. They are God's way of reminding us that miracles do happen. The sights, smells and those little baby squeaks....ohhh, tick,tick,tick....they make me want another in the worst way....sigh...I am so in love with some of these recent images from our Parkview Huntington Hospital visits that I just had to share them with you....I shouldn't be the only one suffering from newborn baby lust....
.......welcome little ones....

3 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

I LOVE LITTLE TOES AND LITTLE FEET!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Amazingly beautiful! What an honor to be able to capture the possibilities.

Anonymous said...

I love the babies! they are FABULOUS! cannot WAIT until I have one of my own. I want you there every little step of the way!

Any time Elizabeth....I've got clothes for ya! Tate needs a Piper!