Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{ Andrea & John }

Meet Andrea & John....
we LOVED this couple because not only
were they incredibly nice and easy to
spend the day with but instead of the usual
chocolate favor or other sweet treat at every one's table setting, there was
a little card saying they have made donations in their guest name to
the March of Dimes and the Yosemite Fund.
Fantastic idea guys!
Our philanthropic hearts thank you
and my ever expanding waist line thanks you!

A few of Kimberly's favorites....
Enjoy!



Love him holding his glasses.... very GQ John!

L-O-V-E

Love the simplicity of this one!

A few of my favorites.....
A groomsman writing his toast right before the ceremony....
I don't know why I love this one,
maybe because it's good to know I'm not the only
procratinator in the world!
I always photograph the girls in their cute little
shoes, this time I switched it up a bit...
Ok, my all time FAVORITE!
What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous shot of the ring! and I L-O-V-E the shot of the brides dress at the church door!

Lizzy said...

I love the pictures. You all are the greatest. I love the simple ones of her face and the groomsman writing the toast just before the ceremony.

Anonymous said...

The Ring SHOT is AMAZING! I love all of them!