Tuesday, March 18, 2008

{ That's life...}

This is what I gave Kimberly for Christmas...


but it has become MY addiction.

don't you hate it when some of you simple joys in life are disrupted? My Jetfuel coffee, that I religiously drink everyday at work, is discontinued. Gone. A simple joy ripped from my daily routine. While it may seem trivial to some, I don't do change well so I am a bit of a funk today, forgive me. Ho hum.....



On a completely seperate note.....the fundraiser we are partnering with Sharp Creek for, has been extended through next Monday. Don't know about the fundraiser? Well let me share the details....just call me!

2 comments:

FROG PRINCESS said...

IF YOU LIKE JETFUEL YOU NEED TO TRY BLACK TIGER I AM TOLD. I WAS ALSO TOLD YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO YOUR LOCAL SERVISOFT REP FOR A FREE SAMPLE! JUST PASSIN' ON THE WORD!

Anonymous said...

The mudslide is FABULOUS! and, yes, you can get samples for free!