Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday...

Ok, I am going to give this blog thing a shot.

WOW!!! I have a free moment because all of my sessions have been very prepared and either ontime or EARLY! Is this really saturday????? Wanted everyone to know how excited we are seeing all the new faces here at the studio. We have many, many specials going on now and I have seen many new clients.

Happy Easter to ALL.... I'm sure the easter egg hunts will be nice in this cool weather, ha!

Get out those cameras and snap a few pics of the colorful eggs, chocolate bunnies and most of all those little smiles.

1 comment:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

DO NOT OPEN THE ABOVE LINK ON THE HERE or HERE!!!! IT IS A VIRUS!!! I OPENED IT AND HAD TO THEN RUN A VIRUS SCAN!!!!!!!! Kimberly and Elizabeth--you should delete that SOON!!!