Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{ In the garden with Peter Rabbit...Indiana Portrait Photographer}

It's that time of year again......our annual Children's Easter special! After much deliberating on what to do, lambs, chicks, ducklings, etc., we decided to go with the old Easter classic.....the bunny. They are always a hit with the little ones, and tried and true or not, these bunnies are ADORABLE! They make me want a bunny of my own!


Tate and I have tried to talk my husband into a pet bunny, believe me we've tried, but we always get a flat no. Now, Bruce doesn't often tell me I can't have something, but with the desire for a pet rabbit he has put his foot down. Why? I'm not sure, maybe he has a secret fear of rabbits, maybe there was a traumatic incident with the pet rabbit he had as a child (oh yes, he had one as a pet), or maybe he just thinks that when the rabbit's cuteness wears off he will become the primary care taker, no that can't be it. I'm not sure what his REAL reason is, but I do know this,



you definitely need Easter pictures this year!



















Children's Easter Special
"Peter Rabbits Garden"
Saturday, March 13th


this sesssion fills up fast.....SO CALL NOW! 260.563.7828




4 comments:

Katie Craft said...

Those rabbits are HUGE!!!!! :)

FROG PRINCESS said...

DARN THOSE KIDS ARE CUTE! I LOVE THE TOES ON JACKSON!

Anonymous said...

Can I bring my girls??? Chloe, Nala and Chesney! They would love their picture taken with the bunny, but you might want to put us last on that day...incase of a scratch or two:)

Pandora

Kimberly and Elizabeth said...

Pandora, absolutely you can schedule your girls!