Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{ snatch up your past sessions before it's to late...}

Here is a blast from my past, Tate at 6 months....this is one
of my favorite pictures of him, and can you believe the wall portrait
we printed is not hanging on my wall, it's on my mom's! How could
I let this go! You better believe I have the CD now!
Have you seen cuter baby buns in your life????
Here he is now, almost 4 and a super hero!




I don't want to say we have bitten off more than we can chew....but I will say that the response to the purging of past files and negatives has been overwhelming to say the least! Not that I am surprised, I know the idea of one of my Tater's cd's ending up in the landfill breaks my heart, so I can completely understand why so many of our clients have been calling. We have been trying to keep up with everyone and replying with a total as quickly as possible but sometimes, quickly isn't so quick, if you know what I mean. In other words......some clients may have inadvertantly slipped through the cracks....so sorry. So if you still want your past sessions, cd or film, and haven't heard from us yet, give us another call or send us an e-mail and we will hook you up ASAP! Thanks so much and if you are heading out to the 4-H fair, look for us (I'll probably be hanging out around the elephant ear booth and Kimberly will be hanging with the hogs, wish Victor luck tomorrow!)

4 comments:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Hey, girls....we LOVE the beach pictures...now to decide!! You always make it so tough :) I'll be in contact with you soon to set up a time to order and pick up my past sessions :)

Sarah said...

Hey! how are you guys?

I miss ya!

Sandi said...

Do you happen to have any past sessions of our kids? I know it's been awhile....lol! I think we have brought the kids to you for 15 years! Wow, has it really been that long? Soon it will be time for senior pics! :0)
Sandi Kirtlan

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi, call the studio we have your sessions all gathered up. Thanks
Kimberly