Thursday, May 28, 2009

{ you accumulate alot of stuff in 15 years....}

These images have not been posed, files are literally falling off
our shelves!
This stack is for real my friends!

and the "stuff" keeps piling up, meanwhile our storage space stays the same....limited. Any of you who have been in our production area can attest to the fact that CD's and client folders are piling up and taking over...we have reached the tipping point! After much thought we have decided the only thing we can do is....now hold on to your seats, you may not believe this....but we have decided our past proofs, negatives and CD's must go. We will no longer be keeping them indefinitely. What does that mean to all of our past clients? Well, if you would like anything from a past sessions through the 2008 sessions, now is the time to get it because as of July 1st, it will be destroyed. So here are the details....



If your session is from "the good old days" and is on film:
all remaining proofs and negatives.....$75.00


If you session is more recent and digital:
a full resolution CD....$100.00




Weddings.....contact the studio
for more info.


Thanks for helping us make room for the next 15 years!!!
Share this info with anyone you know who has had a session here!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Have you been watching "clean house"? I will NOT let you destroy the pics of my little angels. I'll be down to get ALL my proofs, negatives, cd's...whatever you have. Got any strings to short to use?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Can you guys let me know what all you have of mine...either Chad and I or Brodie???


~Katie Craft

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Is that price for all our things or per session. I really want Braylen's baby things!!

Rhonda said...

I'll be in! I definitely want whatcha got of ours! :) Is that price including everything or is that per session?

Anonymous said...

Teresa and I will be calling (or I mean I'll be calling). I'm pretty sure we want all of it, including the wedding stuff.

Scott