Thursday, December 18, 2008

{ welcome...}

"jack"Our fabulous Sarah and her husband Ryan, welcomed Jackson Ryan into their family on December 14, 2008 at 7:16 am.
Baby Jack weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz and is 20 inches long.

Kimberly was there to photograph his birth.
The pictures took my breath away, brought tears to my eyes
and flooded me with my own memories.
It was amazing and emotional, but most of all it was an honor for Kimberly to be there to photograph that amazing moment in their lives,
thank you Sarah & Ryan.........and welcome Baby Jack!
You are loved more than you could possible know.


































4 comments:

starfitch said...

Oh, those are beautiful! Congratulations, mommy and great job, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby Jackson and the Anguilm family. I am so happy to have the honor to photograph the birth of this special child.

Love
Kimberly

FROG PRINCESS said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS SOO CUTE! SARAH CONGRATS! MAKES ME WANT ANOTHER! GLAD YOU ARE DOING FINE! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
TIFF

Sarah said...

I love the photos. It happened so quickly ..I am overwhelemed to be able to look at the photos and remember what a wonderful moment it was.

And blessed to have another "soul sister". Once you've seen the hooha and heard the screams, soul sisters we are!