Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{ Brides, Babies, Birthdays & Pirtates...or last week in a nutshell}

Poppie & Jules, just hanging out
waiting for someone to cut the cake!


No land lubbers allowed!
It's not a party at my house unless there's snacks!

Is this a cute Pirate Cake or what?







That's right, I hula!
Everybody Hula's at my house!




Argh, Matey!
This be Pirate Toothless Victor!
This be your fearless Captian Tate! The birthday boy!
It was either this or walkin' the plank!
Pirate Wench Ava, Princess of all Pirates!
Um...did I say our Captain was fearless?...
Hiding behind Mommy's skirt isn't very piratey Tate-o!

What can I say about this gift....
he wears it CONSTANTLY..

Really...he thinks...no he KNOWS he is
Spiderman when he puts this on.
Check out the hand on Spidey's arm...
that's Paul, feeling Spirderman's muscles.



Poor Mia, she parties the hardest but is
always the first to crash....



Phew....what cranizess it was last week. So much to do and no time to blog, I hate that! We had weddings, Tate turned 3, Paul turned 4, we officially started our new venture at Parkview Huntington Hospital photographing newborns....LOVE that Job!....hmmm what else? Oh yes, we spoke at IPPG, that's Indianapolis Professional Photographers Guild, and we continued to gear up for this weekends BABYfest in Kokomo...so much to do so little time! Hope you enjoyed the pics from Tate's party....and really guys are my nieces and our boys too cute or what? I could just squish them all!



2 comments:

starfitch said...

So cute! You have quite the knack for party-throwing!

Since you are obviously family at this point, I better see you in two weeks!

Anonymous said...

When you are at Parkview Huntington look for my dear friend Angie Lehman, the Lactation Consultant. Tell her Jennifer said Hello!
Jennifer Lilly