Thursday, February 14, 2008

{ Love is in the air....}



February 14th, a day for love..... I really LOVE this holiday, always have. I am just a mushy-gushy person who really enjoys celebrating the relationships in my life ~ and isn't that what Valentine's day is all about? How are you celebrating V-day..... My plans are to spend the evening with my TWO funny valentines, my husband and son, a big bowl of pasta with clam sauce, homemade garlic bread (nothing says come snuggle like garlic breath huh? oh well) chocolate of some kind (now THAT'S amore) , and a bottle of good wine (life's to short for cheap wine...)

Share your Valentine's plans with us, the first to respond will recieve a session for themselves and their funny Valentine....

1 comment:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

check out my blog for our valentine day in pictures!! Brad is always gone this week on business, so it was just the girls and I celebrating, but we had fun--red eggs, heart shaped toast and all!!!