Thursday, September 6, 2007

{ from trash to treasure }

These well worn chairs have become studio favorites!

But we need something "new"



"One man's trash is another man's treasure." Whoever said that surely had us in mind! Do you have a chair tucked away in the attic that you aren't sure what to do with or maybe a couch from Grandma that you are just dying to replace? Have you ever wondered WHO in the world would want it? WE DO!!! ~ that's who! Kimberly is looking for old furniture with lots of "charm" and "character" (in other words we don't mind nicks, scratches, faded floral fabric and just the "lived in" look!) ~ just snap a picture of it and send it to us, either e-mail, kimberly@kimberlysphotos.com or drop it by the studio, 42 W. Canal St, Wabash ~ 46992. If we decide to take it off your hands you will receive a complimentary session and an 8x10. We will even come and haul the old thing AWAY!!
Start snapping those pics, we can't wait to see what great "finds" you have stashed away in your attics and garages!

P.S. ~ check out my new super cutie!
How could I NOT take her home?


Tate calls her "Puppa" but I think we will name her Izzy,
or Emma, or Macy.....hmmm this is going to take some thought!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hey Girls. Miss me yet?? Anyway, I just wanted to put my input in on the puppy's name since I was one of the first to see it. I vote for Macy... (That was after all the name I had picked out for Peek) Ha. Have a great day.
Dawn S.