Thursday, March 29, 2007

{ ACS link }

It has come to my attention that the link for our Relay for Life page does not work. After some detective work I discovered that a word in the link is spelled wrong. So here it is again.

www.acsevents.org/relay/in/wabash/portraitsbykimberly

The link is also posted on the right side of the screen under our pics, bio and the Portraits by Kimberly website link.

Speaking of misspelled words, I was reading through some of the last posts, I have a lot of misspelled words. I think I need to get more familiar with the spell check button. Let's have a contest though to see who can find all the misspelled words. I will have a fun little gift pack for the winner.

1 comment:

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! Here is what I found:

march 22: delicous (delicious)
March 22: store (story)
Feb. 23: feel (fell)
Jan 18: no (know)

funny, funny, funny...I too make TONS of spelling errors and I'm a teacher, oh, no!!