Thursday, February 22, 2007

{ a happy place }

Anyone who knows Kimberly & I knows we are pack rats. I can't tell you how many times I have uttered the words "We don't throw anything out". Well that is all changing. We are hosting a workshop for photographers in April and we have jumped in to the prep work. And at the top of the list is cleaning. I know those of you who have seen our work area are probably thinking, "it's about time" but really there was a method to our madness. But nevertheless, we have spent time this week cleaning and organizing and trying to decide what we can't live without and need to keep and what needs to be pitched, e-bayed or donated. All of this has made me reflect on my own life and what things I simply can't live without and what I need to "pitch". So here it is, my list:

10 things I can't live without


God's great grace
my son
family/friends{aka the Spice Girls!}
hairspray
chocolate & coffee
a warm bed
good food
music
my camera/pictures
triple grande non-fat
whip Cinnamon Dolce Latte

and Kimberly's 10 things she can't live without

my 3 boys
my husband
family/friends
hair goop
black boots
coffee
my camera
Elizabeth ~ (yea me!)
faith
snuggle pillow


so there you go. Thinking of them always takes me to a happy place. Leave a comment and tell us your top 10. It's easy to come up with them when you start writing. What else, let's see......Diet Coke, a good glass of vino....

2 comments:

starfitch said...

This could be tough...

my baby girl
my husband
family
faith
cold Coke over ice
bing cherries in June
vitamin E stick for my lips
purse/diaper bag
all of the "firsts" with our daughter
contacts (I hate glasses)

I did it!

FROG PRINCESS said...

WELL LETS SEE IF I CAN DO THIS

SON/HUSBAND/LITTLE BEAN
FAMILY
GOD'S BLESSING
FOUNTAIN COKE WITH ICE
MY ANIMALS ALL OF THEM!
BIG LIP SMACKERS (ELIZABETH KNOWS WHAT I MEAN!)
TENNIS SHOES
SOUR PATCH KIDS (LOVE MORNING SICKNESS!)
ICE CREAM (DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....
RUNNING WATER! LOVE TO SHOWER AND FLUSH A TOILET! HOW DID THEY DO IT BEFORE!?

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
TIFF